my life is zero without yuu all :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

anniversary . hee ~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

you and me

ieka pnyer calendar =)

true love ~ kesha ft katy pery

Thursday, February 3, 2011

they r roses .

heyy there !


i'm showing my feeling .

uhhu .

boys , ,

they r like roses .

sumtimes they hurt us .

sumtimes they gve us hppiness .

so , take it as ur task in dis life , girls .

b strong !

there's a gud thing inside the bad thing .

not only girls .

boys , read dis .

pliz boys , dont hurt people u love .

especially girls .

u dont understand us boys .

bcoz we're different boys !

u know wt , most of the girls are very sensitive .

so , watch ur mouth oke ?

u all ,

y u must b cruel if u love us ?

y u must b cruel to attract us ?

just show ur sincere heart .

we look at ur kindness .

then , stop calling me syg or lalim or anything laa .

also let me b a single person oke .

i need to focus on my stdy .

pliz gve me strength .

not asking me to b ur girlfren .

pliz b understanding .

en dont ask me to do things i hate to do .

ohho ,

guys , i'm stuck btween u all .

all of u r juz the same .

huhh !

i'm tired of dis .

stop hurting me ,

stop from giving pressure on me ,

bcoz i'm sick off dis .

huhh .

guddy ;)

gonna hate all of u if dis hppen to me again .


uhhuhuhu .

tata ~

muchachos !




selamat tinggal ! jumpa lagii ! :)

3 comments:

ado ore nok bobbe !

Copyright 2011 Nur Sharfatin Che Abdullah