my life is zero without yuu all :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

anniversary . hee ~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

you and me

ieka pnyer calendar =)

true love ~ kesha ft katy pery

Thursday, February 3, 2011

keep smiling :)

heyy dude !

u know wt ? uhhu .

i'm hepy if u all hepy .

listen 2 me !

i'm not a badgurl .

pliz dont eva make me hate u oke .

i hate 2 hate people laa .

dat makes me feel stupid .

u c mine ?

pliz dont eva try to make fool of me ,


if u really wanna make fool of me ,


juz go away from my life .


heyy , i dont need people like dat .


oke ,

dont hate me when i dont hate u .

bcoz if i know dat ,

i'll also hate u .

hahha , xde motif !

senyum , xperlu kata apa apa !


ohohohoho ~

tengs to sepet , bulat en the others laa k .

u all gave me strength laa .

en dont b a stupid gurl !

heyy boys , u know wt ?

i dont wanna say bad things bout u guys .

but , i hate boys nowadays .

boys r juz da same .

ohh , no no .

not really .

not all boys i meant juz now .

gurls , dont b stupid bcoz of a boy .

i think , now , they mean notim to all of u gurls .

i dont know how to say .

but , it really hurt me a lot !

huhhu , i'm sorry guys .

some of u had made me feel like ' ohh , i'm dying bcoz of u '


huhhu , so funny .

u hurt me a lot guys ,

i dont trust u all i think .

uhhuh !

but now I KEEP SMILING

hoho , dont know wt to do .

hahaha .

dis make me boring laa !

wteva ~

muchachos !

adios ~


keep smiling ^_^

selamat tinggal ! jumpa lagii ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ado ore nok bobbe !

Copyright 2011 Nur Sharfatin Che Abdullah